A quick video showing my custom built electric motorcycle with 6kW NCA battery and 8kW (16kW peak) hub motor.
All the electronics was developed from scratch, including control PCB which:
– drives the motor via the 400A contactor
– communicates with BMS to get battery SOC, voltage, current, temperature, errors, etc
– communicates with motor controller to read temperatures, get errors, set parameters
– controls headlight, tail light, turn lights, brake light
– manages onboard 1kW battery charger which can provide battery power via Type 2 connector
– has GSM/GPS module to provide remote status updates, over-the-air firmware updates, send alarm notifications
– include onboard IMU chip to detect steal attempts
– real time clock
– controls 7inch IPS with custom UI
Ros | 20 Nov 2022
Ros | 7 Dec 2022
Ros | 21 Jul 2019
Tell us about your IoT or embedded project and our experts will gladly provide you with qualified consultation.